Sunday, June 17, 2012

I love I love I love my calendar, girl.

For those that don't know, earlier this week, I was going to toss an old desk top calendar.  But its sturdy binding and beautiful pages called out to me.  So I decided to keep it and just make it into a journal.  


On some of the pages, i've painted and done paper over them.  But several of the pages are so gorgeous, they really don't need anything.  Except maybe a great quote.  Such as above.  


The quote reads, "I believe you should live each day as if it where your last.  Which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life."  I could not find a source for the quote, but loved it so, and thought it was perfect for the pic.


As for the pics, I would love to give credit where credit is due, but the only listing I could find on the back was:
Published by UNIVERSE PUBLISHING
A Division of Rizzoli International Publications, Inc.
300 Park Avenue South
New York, NY  10010
www.rizzoliusa.com


Design by Lynne Yeamans/Lync
www.countryliving.com
http://www.countryliving.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peep at my blog!