Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Egg Carton Vintage Supply Easter Swap



Thought you might like to see a little swap carton that I created for my playing partner, Donna.  I really enjoyed putting this cute carton of goodies together for her.  Glitter, crocheted roses, vintage seam binding, a vintage strawberry and flowers.  Even a wee vintage pink chick. 



A frozen Charlotte looked like white chocolate to me.  An itsy bitsy nest and to the left is that VERY vintage plush chick.  She was a flea market find...so old and very sweet.  German scrap and pink baubles that reminded me of eggs all tucked into a pink painted polka dotted egg carton.  



I had so much fun gathering these goodies in pink and blue, with a touch of silver and just a tiny bit of red.  I hope Donna liked them too.





This was the carton that I did the polka dots on.  I added some paper embellishment to the top.  And tied it off with some fun garland I found at the dollar store.



I love putting together Donna's creative goodies.  I hope she will be inspired to create and to have fun.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, look at all of that eye candy! I could play with those goodies all day. Donna is a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I looooove the fluffy vintage chick and those polka dots. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Y'all. It was allot of fun. I just love all those colors together!

      -yapper

      Delete

Thanks for taking a peep at my blog!